- Age / Gender:
- n/a, Male
- UK, Dumfries and Galloway
- All Stats >
If you enjoyed Rat, you may want to see more at http://tyokio.sheezy art.com/ or http://tyokio.devian tart.com/ For animations I made which dont appear on NG!
- Community Stats
Level 10 Blank Slate
Ranked as Scout
Contact Info / Websites
With the Cintiq 12WX you don't get much drawing space to play around with. Its made even worse that the smallest pen setting is really too big to fit enough detail into your drawings (especially roughs for frame by frame animation)
Ladies and Gents, I have found a solution!
- If you have a Wacom Tablet, you should have some pen settings dealing with the pens pressure.
- Set it all the way to firm and then go back to Flash.
- turn on pen pressure and set pen size to the smallest
- Set the Brush tools smoothing option to 24.
you should now be able to draw with a very thin line instead of flash's smallest brush.
Here's a preview doodle showing you the difference (link) , the thicker lines are Flash's smallest brush setting and the even thinner ones are drawn using this method, no zooming in was done to achieve that. let me know if this works for you too!
Should work with intuos wacom tablets and any tablet that has pen pressure functions.