Ecopoiesis Ecopoiesis

good work!

really like this animation!

th1rt3en responds:

AtroxChobatsu responds:

You're too kind, Wulliam. XD

Tarboy Tarboy

wow

This is a visual masterpiece, fantastic animation, fantastic visual style, fantastic special effects, fantastic writing and fantastic Music. I really love how the music blends with the animation perfectly and the sequences where sparks and lasers are flying around. I couldn't even attempt to make something like this and I hope to see more projects from you, you're gonna have some fun topping this one though!

$00pah NiN10Doh! 2 $00pah NiN10Doh! 2

Traditional recipe

The traditional French recipe is essentially the same as the basic one described above, but it uses top-quality olive oil and sometimes vinegar or lemon juice. Some nouvelle cuisine recipes specify safflower oil. It is considered essential to constantly beat the mayonnaise using a whisk while adding the olive oil a drop at a time, fully incorporating the oil before adding the next tablespoon.

Snowbot Snowbot

hey

that was petty cool, great job!

AKS9 responds:

thanks!

Sunshine The Parakeet Sunshine The Parakeet

aww poor bird :C

his life sucks so hard lol. great work!

BiteyCastle Christmas BiteyCastle Christmas

Excellent : D

Short but excellent work!

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

wooo

awwwwsome : O, the fact I havent played the game makes the animation even stranger.

Hungry Hungry

nice work but

There was a lot I found wrong with the animation, the frames didn't feel clean, so the whole thing felt a little unfinished. I also didn't felt the movement and timing needed improving on as a sequence of movements would happen far too quickly and needed to have some pauses between them. it could have been useful to really extend the length of the piece and make the story flow better.

I also felt the story was pretty lacking really, it is fun for a small idea but from an audience perspective I felt the story was a little pointless and not really well planned out. He could have been trying lots of different methods to open the can which could have made for a pretty funny cartoon instead of having a can opener appear with out any explanation at all. another thing that could have improved on was the camera angles used in this piece, You can increased the quality of an animation by using many different angles of shots instead of a just side on camera shot. it makes the world this character lives in feel less flat and can capture the audiences interest far more effectively

overall, you did a reasonable job but I feel there are quite a few parts you could have improved on.

hope my comment helps for future projects you do

archir responds:

It is very sketchy, but that's the style, and yes some of the movements need working on. I just started to learn animating. More camera angles would be better I do know that. I'll try to work a bit more on the storyboard and idea's before I start to make my new animation.
Thanks for the review. I'm actually happy with critic. It helps alot

The Dangers of Halloween The Dangers of Halloween